Welcome toAdvantage Embroidery
We specialize in custom embroidered patches. To start the patch process it is not necessary to submit professional artwork. Send us your logo, sketch, letterhead, business card, or sample embroidered patch. With your confirmed order we will manufacture a sample for your approval. Only after you approve your sample pre production patch will we move forward with your custom patch order. Typical patch production time is 7-10 business days. We take pride in the quality of our embroidered patches and will use only the highest quality materials and craftsmanship.
Our custom patch products also include chenille patches, woven patches, dye sublimation patches, embroidered appliques, printed patches, 100% embroidered with sublimation, and custom name patches. We are committed to supplying our customers with a high quality patch product and the best service possible. At Advantage Embroidery our clients vary from licensed apparel companies to law enforcement, fire & rescue, sports organizations, martial arts schools, motorcycle clubs, fortune 500 companies, our military branches, and local businesses. Direct embroidery on apparel, digitizing, and our art services are done in house. Feel free to browse through our website and patch sample galleries. If you have any questions or comments about our custom made products please contact us at any time. We are located in Old Tappan NJ and serve the Northern New Jersey and New York City area locally. We will also ship anywhere in the USA and Canada including our military APO addresses.
Embroidered Patches – Additional Options
- Special Embroidery Threads – Metallic, Fluorescent, Glow-In-The-Dark Threads
- Special Embroidered Patch Background Materials – Reflective Twill, Chenille, Felt, Velvet, Satin, Camouflage, Sublimation
- Embroidered Patch Backings – Heat Seal (Iron-On), Velcro (Hook and Loop Sides), Adhesive (Stick-On), PVC (Plastic), Magnetic
- Embroidered Patch Border Options – Merrowed, Satin Stitch, Laser cut (Hot Knife), Smooth Cut (No Stitching), Button Loop
- 9 Embroidery Thread Colors Standard – Up to 15 Embroidery Thread Colors available
- 3D embroidery patches (Puff Embroidery)
- 100% Embroidery with Dye Sublimation – Small patches with fine details